Business Development Specialist - BankruptcyFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Prepare first drafts of pitches, RFPs, deal lists, brochures and other marketing materials; maintain and update standard marketing literature for the practice group on a regular basis;
- Work alongside junior members of the team to execute legal directory submissions, league table submissions, biography updates, including matter management;
- Assist in planning, coordinating and implementing various client events;
- Support lead generation processes and identify prospective client relationships, including select internal and external research;
- Analyzing market and competitor research performed by the Research Team on target clients and industries;
- Providing support to execute strategic planning.
- 5+ years of business development and marketing experience, including 2+ years of bankruptcy legal marketing experience; bachelor's degree;
- A strong understanding of bankruptcy terminology, matter types and the marketing of these services to existing and prospective clients;
- Knowledge of market analysis, including key bankruptcy business development data sources such as Debtwire and Reorg Research;
- Focused on execution and achieving measurable results through superior project and management skills;
- Excellent communication, including writing, editing and presentation skills;
- Ability to work in an environment with shifting priorities to meet time-sensitive deadlines; manage multiple projects simultaneously, including confidential matters.