Business Development Specialist - AntitrustFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Provide overarching BD and marketing support for several litigation practice areas, including antitrust; work with the Senior BD Manager to provide support for the Firm's strategic planning and related initiatives;
- Work with members of the BD department to coordinate the administrative and content details of events, sponsorships, speaking engagements and thought leadership;
- Obtain client, prospect and market research, working with the Business Intelligence Group; analyze research and identify key takeaways, opportunities and competitors;
- Prepare pitch materials and collaborate with proposal team to prepare RFPs;
- Oversee the development and distribution of BD and marketing collateral of relevant practice groups, including client memos, books, articles and other thought leadership pieces;
- Oversee marketing and BD database updates, including practice and matter descriptions, website, biographies, mailing lists and CRM.
- 5+ years of experience in a business development or marketing role in a professional services environment; law-firm experience on the litigation side is required; knowledge of antitrust a plus; bachelor's degree;
- Knowledge of the litigation landscape, an understanding of relevant litigation matter types, key players in the marketplace, industry trends and competitor law firms;
- Strong analytical skills; ability to synthesize information to provide brief and detailed company profiles, industry overviews, biographical summaries and analysis of key matters and industry trends;
- Focused on execution and achieving measurable results through superior project management skills;
- Excellent communication, including writing, editing and presentation skills;
- Ability to work in an environment with shifting priorities to meet time-sensitive deadlines, as well as manage multiple projects simultaneously, including confidential matters.