Attorney Recruiting AssistantFor the New York Office of a Prestigious International
- Assist with on-campus interviews, including OCI registrations, interviewer identification and selection, hospitality suite organization, interviewer materials preparation and reception/dinner planning;
- Assist with all aspects of summer associate program including onboarding, orientation and planning and attending all events; arrange event logistics including transportation, invitations and nametags;
- Serve as summer program contact for specific practice groups, maintaining evaluation files for the summer associates and working with practice group assignment and social coordinators to ensure positive summer associate experiences;
- Schedule callback interviews for summer associate candidates; distribute interview schedules through viRecruit; greet and escort candidates to interviews; generate offer letters and decline emails;
- Assist with on-campus outreach to student organizations, including tracking, planning and attending events for first year law students; schedule mock interviews for 1L students;
- Assist with preparation of reports and materials for Recruiting Committee meetings.
- 1-2 years' related experience preferred; experience working in a fast-paced law firm or professional services environment preferred; bachelor's degree required;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team-player;
- Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail;
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks with competing tight deadlines;
- A high energy level and have a professional demeanor;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results