Continuing Legal Education ManagerFor the Long Island Office of a Leading National Alternative Dispute Resolution Firm
This is a filled position.
- Manage Firm-sponsored CLE programs and maintain calendar of training programs;
- Prepare applications for CLE credit for individual programs in other jurisdictions as needed;
- Maintain accredited CLE provider status through record-keeping and reporting and seek accredited provider status in other jurisdictions as needed;
- Award CLE credit for Firm-sponsored programs, including issuing certificates of attendance as needed, maintaining records of credits issued; prepare year-end reports;
- Manage relationships with training-related vendors including the Association of Corporate Counsel, American Bar Association, Practising Law Institute, and West Legal Ed Center; promote the use of these resources within the Firm;
- Manage all event-related details, including the preparation of event-related materials, venue selection, catering, among other related items.
- 5+ years of post-college work experience;
- Detail-orientated, creative, curious and able to take initiative to identify, design and execute process improvements;
- Well-developed Microsoft Office Suite skills, including proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel;
- Capacity to work both independently and collaboratively, while managing simultaneous projects and deadlines;
- Sophisticated analytical and quantitative abilities;
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and communicate well with all levels of personnel.