Legal Recruiting ManagerFor the New York Office of a Large Global Law Firm
- Manage on-campus interview planning and implementation, working directly with recruiting Partners and campus recruiting team on school-specific strategies;
- Oversee all OCI registrations, candidate pre-selections and preparation of OCI materials; track and report on recruiting statistics, overseeing junior members of recruiting team; attend and assist in preparations for Recruiting Committee meetings;
- Manage school team meetings, producing metrics for various stakeholders including school teams, affinity groups and Diversity & Inclusion;
- Propose and implement strategy for law student outreach including building and maintaining relationships with law school career services and student groups; identify new organizations for sponsorship and partnerships; attend events as needed for staffing
- Supervise and mentor junior members of the recruiting team, including ongoing training and professional development;
- Design and manage all aspects of the summer associate program including pre-summer program administration, planning, managing and attending events and monitoring summer associate performance.
- Bachelor's degree required and a minimum of five years of law firm recruiting experience;
- Strong management skills; strong oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills;
- Able to establish effective working relationships with all levels of Firm personnel;
- Able to handle pressure situations while maintaining professionalism;
- Available and willing to travel and attend events and to work hours as needed to meet deadlines.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results