Business Development Specialist - Corporate & TaxFor the New York Office of Well-Respected Law Firm
- Assist in the implementation of business development and marketing strategies;
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Firm's Corporate and Tax practices, clients, experience and capabilities in order to further business development goals;
- Assist attorneys with the design and execution of business development plans; help lawyers pursue new opportunities by staying informed about the present and emerging needs of clients and the issues and trends in their industries;
- Assist with the development of new business pitches and proposals, including drafting content, assembling resources and editing presentations;
- Conduct company, industry and other business development research and synthesize findings into actionable intelligence;
- Coordinate initiatives to raise the profiles of the practices and attorneys by securing speaking, sponsorship and writing opportunities.
- 3+ years of marketing or business development experience;
- Client service-oriented with the drive to support entrepreneurial groups of lawyers;
- Proactive, detail-oriented, self-directed marketing professional;
- Outstanding writing and inter-personal communications skills are required.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results