People & Culture ManagerFor the New York Office of a Boutique Litigation Firm
This is a filled position.
- Provide HR administrative support throughout employee life cycle, including on-boarding, performance reviews and day-to-day HR inquiries;
- Host events that encourage positive Firm collaboration and interaction;
- Provide coaching for managers and employees with interpretation and communication of Firm policies and procedures;
- Update employees on all policy and procedures, follow up to ensure all employees understand and sign off on policies and updates;
- Set up professional development and leadership initiatives for employees;
- Implement sourcing strategies that provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool through networking, referrals, job postings and direct sourcing for passive talent.
- 4+ years of progressive Human Resources talent acquisition and/or internal communica-tions experience;
- Ability to build trusting partnerships;
- Innovative and entrepreneurial spirit and attitude;
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of firm personnel, in-cluding management;
- Ability to show initiative, be proactive and to learn and adapt to new systems;
- Excellent organizational skills including demonstrated project management skills.