Recruiting CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Well-Known Wall Street Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment of students, including: reviewing and selecting resumes, eliciting feedback from Partners/associates, coordinating offers and follow-up;
- Coordinate all planning for the the summer associate program, including weekly follow-up with the summer associates and working closely with Professional Development Department with respect to on-boarding and training programs;
- Play a key role in planning and executing the Firm’s on-campus recruiting efforts, including coordination with the law school placement offices/hotels; resume selection, coordinating interviews and other recruiting-related tasks;
- Work closely with the Director and Firm leadership in the selection of campus interviewers, OCI materials, prep and debrief on-campus interviewers as well as manage follow-up efforts;
- Stay abreast and up-to-date on recruiting issues and best practices in the legal industry and make recommendations; participate in NYCRA and NALP events;
- Cultivate relationships and maintain close communication with candidates, colleagues, law school student groups, professional organizations and external recruiters.
- Bachelor's degree; 2+ years of recruiting experience;
- Strong administrative and computer skills (in-depth knowledge of Lawcruit, Symplicity and viDesktop is a plus);
- Strong communications skills (writing and speaking); must be able to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Professionalism; proven ability to inspire confidence with Firm leadership.