Client Development Specialist, TransactionalFor the New York or Boston Office of an International Law Firm
- Prepare sophisticated, thoughtful and persuasive pitch materials, including RFP responses and tailored marketing collateral;
- Support the planning and execution of Firm events including seminars, webinars, client entertainment and receptions; lead audience development for Firm events, developing targeted invitation lists, tracking RSVPs, attendee engagement and follow-up efforts
- Review and conduct research on companies, industries, marketplaces and competitors related to pitches and other strategic initiatives; develop insights and communicate recommendations and applicable information to lawyers;
- Gather intelligence on legal industry trends to provide attorneys with an understanding of the competitive landscape and to position the Firm for increased effectiveness in winning new business;
- Contribute to market recognition efforts, including overseeing the development of legal directory submissions (Chambers USA, Legal 500, etc.);
- Collaborate with the PR, Communications and Digital Marketing teams, identify and promote internal and external deals, matters, client news and other lawyer and practice highlights.
- 3+ years of experience in legal or professional services marketing and business development;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Proven experience in a dynamic environment with high expectations for superior client service, attention to detail and quality;
- Strong time management skills to organize and prioritize workload and meet deadlines;
- Research skills and ability to make data succinct and useful for lawyers;
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results