Legal Personnel and Recruitment Senior SpecialistFor the Los Angeles Office of an International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Design, manage and evaluate all aspects of the Los Angeles and Denver Summer Associate Programs including pre-arrival processes and communications, orientation, mentoring program with Partners and associates, diversity events and initiatives and more;
- Lead the law school student recruitment process including supporting efforts for the Firm's branding and targeted law school communications;
- Coordinate recruitment receptions, offer dinners and functions, both in-house and on-campus for assigned schools; coordinate diversity presentations and related outreach to student groups;
- Compile and analyze recruitment statistics to generate Firm metrics reporting and aid external survey purposes;
- Support the implementation of lawyer evaluation, retention, compensation and promotion programs;
- Coordinate orientation, onboarding, integration, offboarding and outplacement programs.
- Bachelor's degree; 5+ years of recruitment or legal personnel experience;
- Strong attention to detail, excellent written and analytical skills, ability to take initiative and ability to multi-task;
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a collegial cross-office team environment with motivation and drive;
- Successful time management skills;
- Strong technical skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook 2010, LawCruit, viDesktop or other Talent Management systems are a plus.