Research AnalystFor the New York Office of a Boutique Litigation Firm
- Research the regulations, litigation and economies that will assist the Partners in making decisions on current and potential litigation;
- Work closely with Partners to coordinate and collaborate on analysis for current and future cases;
- Monitor and interpret major company developments and identify themes and trends affecting the industries;
- Engage in primary research concerning licensing and contract issues, as well as impacted companies;
- Use Bloomberg Terminal and other research platforms to monitor and analyze data and industry trends.
- Ability to quickly assess and distill qualitative and quantitative information;
- Experience conducting all-source research and fact-finding;
- Ability to articulate complex messages and ideas simply and clearly;
- Strong idea generation and creative problem solving skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results