Legal Personnel AssistantFor the New York Office of a Very Prestigious Law Firm
- Coordinate the Associate departure process and update departure policies and processes;
- Draft various forms of written communication including offer/acceptance letters, immigration letters, employment verification letters and letters to obtain Certificates of Good Standing;
- Review and analyze different sections of the Legal Personnel Department budget on a monthly basis;
- Conduct tours for new and visiting Associates;
- Assist with new Associate arrival on-boarding including developing orientation, schedules and drafting biographies;
- Track Bar exam results and admission; collect Certificates of Good Standing for various State Bars.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of applicable administrative work experience;
- Ability to deal discreetly with confidential information;
- Computer applications including Word, Excel, Lotus Notes and ability to learn other Legal Personnel and Recruiting applications built specifically for the Firm;
- Ability to work well under pressure and coordinate several activities at one time;
- Capable of solving problems and meeting deadlines;
- Excellent writing and communication skills, in addition to superior judgment.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results