Business Development Specialist - Project FinanceFor the New York Office of a Magic Circle Law Firm
- Participate in Partner and Counsel BD meetings as well as the US Client Committee;
- Help drive and implement best practice across the US practices; implement and embed a consistent, growth-oriented approach to business development and client account management;
- Build and drive client account management and development plans that are action oriented, measurable and focused on revenue growth;
- Identify and target opportunities and proactively support Partner-led 1-to-1 focused business development;
- Work closely with other Practice BD Specialists across the Americas to ensure the Firm is leveraging opportunities to cross-sell;
- Advise and support pitch strategy, pricing/fee negotiation strategy. Provide prioritized client specific input to key bids and proposals.
- 4+ years of business/client development experience, preferably within the Project Finance sector and/or within a client; BA/BS required;
- Familiarity with the practice area;
- Flexible, collaborative, resilient, resourceful, team player;
- Exceptionally strong and proactive communication skills with experience in driving change,
- Attention to detail and a client service orientation;
- Exceptional project management skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results