Associate Director of Lateral Partner RecruitingFor the New York Office of a Large Global Law Firm
- Oversee Firm-wide Partner recruitment and integration in close collaboration with Firm leadership to identify Partner-level hiring needs and execute recruiting strategies to fill these needs;
- Serve as the primary point person for the Firm with candidates and search firms; cultivate and maintain relationships with recruiters and search firms;
- Oversee the interview process including preparation of candidate materials for the Executive Committee, coordination of conference calls/meetings to prep Partners in advance of interviews, scheduling interviews, greeting candidates and gathering feedback;
- Develop and manage lateral Partner onboarding and conduct a comprehensive orientation program;
- Develop and implement an integration plan for each lateral hire; oversee integration of lateral associate hires in close coordination with the Associate Director of Recruiting, Director of Legal Personnel and Legal Personnel Manager;
- Develop the lateral Partner handbook.
- 5+ years recruitment experience in a professional services firm or legal search firm, with some years of experience in Partner-level recruiting preferred; law firm experience required; bachelor’s degree required, JD preferred;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communications (oral and written) skills;
- Hands on and able to work independently as well as collaboratively with others;
- Strategic and creative thinker;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results