Senior Alumni ManagerFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Collaborate with the and BD Department and Firm leadership on the development, communication and execution of a holistic strategy to foster a strong alumni community;
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the alumni program, including maintaining and tracking alumni contact information and all event planning;
- Work closely with attorneys and BD colleagues to identify and advance business development opportunities with Firm alumni;
- In coordination with the Career Development team, develop strategies and platforms to support the professional development of alumni;
- In coordination with the Communications Team, develop and execute an external communications plan, which may include alumni-focused newsletters, thought leadership pieces, social media channels and speaking opportunities;
- Ensure that the initiatives and operations of the alumni program co-exist seamlessly with other business development and client development programming, including diversity and women initiatives.
- 6+ years of experience in a successful business development or alumni role in academia or a professional services environment;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or Business; Master’s or J.D. is preferred;
- Significant experience in business development and strategic communications planning;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills and highly organized with meticulous attention to detail;
- Excellent inter-personal skills; proactive and outgoing personality with a strong client service attitude;
- Resourceful, driven attitude with a genuine desire and energy to use a “whatever it takes” approach to ensure team success.