Business Development Coordinator for Litigation or Corporate PracticesFor the New York Office of a Boutique International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Support attorneys in the development and implementation of practice area, industry, office and market-driven BD initiatives;
- Conduct competitive intelligence and benchmarking research and prepare briefing materials for attorneys on potential targets;
- Assist in developing, executing and maintaining marketing collateral including pitch and proposal content, RFP responses, attorney biographies, practice descriptions and internal/external communications;
- Develop in-depth knowledge of and act as Firm resource regarding: attorney and practice group expertise, client base and Firm experience, legal industry and business trends, practice-specific marketing materials and media;
- Monitor and report on trends and issues impacting clients and report on market trends, internal financial information, competitor information and pitch activity;
- Develop strong working relationships with key partners in all practice areas and the other members of the Marketing & BD team.
- 1+ years of legal experience; bachelor's degree required;
- Intellectually curious, motivated, team player with an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Experience with the use of online information databases, tools and resources; strong research and writing skills;
- Outstanding client service orientation and listening skills; comfortable and confident in interacting with Firm leadership and attorneys;
- Self-motivated with excellent project management skills and attention to detail;
- Proactive problem solver and issue spotter.