Senior Global Events ManagerFor the Cleveland, Chicago or DC Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
- Manage the overall strategic planning of client events and oversee a team of 10;
- Work closely with BD Managers to target client audiences for existing conferences, seminars and attorney speaking engagements;
- Conduct post-event analysis, including determining ROI;
- Continuously improve upon best practices and processes and implementation of systems to improve upon the overall effectiveness and efficiency of client events;
- Develop event budgets, outline budgetary and cost guidelines, and negotiate contracts with vendors;
- Work closely with Event and BD team members to ensure events are maximized for business development purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree; 7+ years of experience of event planning experience at a law firm or professional services firm;
- Strong project management skills, with ability to inspire Partners’ confidence and achieve results;
- Extensive managerial experience across multiple offices;
- Business-savvy; able to produce valuable metrics and demonstrate value of events to business generation;
- Proven strategic planning skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results