Legal Recruiting AssistantFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Financial Services Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Support the initiatives of the Recruiting Department, including summer associate and new attorney recruiting and implementation of the summer associate program;
- Prepare interview materials and schedule interviews for candidates;
- Assist with all new attorney on-boarding and orientation;
- Maintain candidate database and correspondence with applicants;
- Attend and support Firm-wide events.
- Bachelor's Degree required;
- Self-starter eager for responsibility;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong administrative skills; ability to organize and prioritize tasks;
- Focused attention to detail;
- Nimble approach to a fast-paced, professional work environment.