Chief Marketing OfficerFor a Very Successful Boutique NYC Based Firm
This is a filled position.
- Maximize the Firm’s opportunities to grow revenue from existing and prospective clients;
- Develop and implement strategic BD plans and budgets, set goals, and proactively manage and report on progress;
- Deliver meaningful market, client and competitive intelligence, research and analysis to support marketing and BD initiatives;
- Create the strategy for and manage responses to RFPs, customized pitches and business development presentations;
- Plan and implement the Firm's content marketing strategy and communication programs including PR, social media, e-newsletters, blog posts, website, thought leadership and major client events;
- Create a thoughtful approach to directories, awards, industry memberships and sponsorships.
- 10+ years of marketing and BD experience in a law firm required (with a minimum of 5 years in a management position); JD or MBA preferred;
- Ability to develop good working relationships and to inspire confidence;
- Strong mentoring and collaborative leadership skills and the ability to work as a team player;
- Even-tempered, balanced and culturally sensitive with a high degree of emotional intelligence;
- Able to think strategically and commercially, but also possesses strong operational and project management skills;
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills; demonstrated ability to have impact.