Marketing and Business Development Specialist - EnergyFor the Boston, DC or New York Office of an Economic Consulting Firm
- Plan and execute marketing activities that improve visibility for our services and experts and expand client relationships;
- Serve as the go-to marketing partner for the practice, acting as a strategic subject matter resource, and ensuring flawless execution of related tactics;
- Track key external developments and emerging trends to help identify new business opportunities;
- Support the development of effective proposal and pitch materials;
- Assist in developing and refining marketing collateral such as whitepapers, client alerts and brochures;
- Act as a driving force in developing digital initiatives to support the practices’ go-to-market strategies, including video, infographics and other interactive content.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in a law, economic consulting or professional services firm; bachelor’s degree required, Marketing or Communications preferred;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required;
- Strong attention to detail is essential;
- Ability to exercise excellent judgment, discretion and confidentiality on matters large and small;
- Ability to handle multiple and shifting tasks and demands;
- Takes pride in working within a high-quality, high-integrity organization.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results