Business Development Manager for Global M&A and Private EquityFor the NY Office of a Very Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Implement initiatives, including strategic plans, globally for M&A and PE; keep abreast of the M&A and PE practice clients and deals;
- Manage key client accounts, globally, including direct interactions with clients;
- Develop and implement client development plans for target clients; connect attorneys to appropriate opportunities;
- Deploy strategic initiatives including cross-selling and branding campaigns;
- Utilize market research on competitors and their offerings and develop marketing plans for positioning the practices;
- Manage 3 direct reports and educate team members on persistent deals and legal updates.
- 8+ years of relevant law firm or financial services experience;
- Knowledge of core M&A and PE concepts; knowledge of marketing principals including strategic plan creation and implementation, competitive intelligence and RFP response preparation;
- Ability to perceive and analyze problems, and a capacity to recommend sound solutions;
- Strong analytical skills, including comprehending and communicating data;
- Effective leadership skills; experience managing a team;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; proven ability to inspire confidence with Firm leaders.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results