Business Development ManagerFor the Denver Office of a Prestigious, Regional Law Firm
- Work proactively with the practice groups to drive new business from existing clients and prospects;
- Provide strategic planning direction and help develop formal BD and marketing plans for assigned practice and industry groups including identifying a sales pipeline of existing and potential clients as well as referrals;
- Position and draft appropriate messaging for marketing materials, including pitches and RFP responses, advertisements and legal surveys such as Chambers USA and Best Lawyers;
- Ensure that all content and publishable expertise is leveraged across all distribution channels and client events;
- Support the Firm's client interview process by supplying historical data on target clients;
- Leverage the Firm's research tools and templates to provide actionable business intelligence and further BD efforts.
- 6+ years marketing or business development experience, with significant and demonstrable project management experience;
- Strong background in business intelligence, target research and client prospecting;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to serve as an ambassador of superior internal client service;
- Exceptional writing skills and the ability to leverage and messaging for all externally-facing materials;
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and easily pivot as deadlines and priorities change;
- Team player who is able to easily and quickly develop rapport and build relationships.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results