Global Well-Being ManagerFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Develop and implement Firm-wide well-being strategies; assess current program, identify areas for change and opportunities to strengthen current platform;
- Research and identify tools, resources and articles relevant to the four well-being categories: Emotional, Financial, Physical and Social;
- Identify and implement methods to increase employee engagement, build awareness and promote skills and behaviors that enhance well-being;
- Collaborate with external resources regarding well-being learning opportunities and awareness raising; incorporate these resources into the Firm's strategies, programs and on-line platform;
- Collaborate with all offices, including departments such as Attorney Development, Benefits, Diversity and Inclusion and Human Resources on training initiatives, programs and events;
- Ensure Firm well-being goals are met and budgets are adhered to; collect feedback, monitor and evaluate progress of each office's programs and utilize information to recommend and promote programs Firm-wide.
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of related experience;
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, project management and planning skills;
- Knowledge of varying cultural well-being norms and ability to work across regions globally;
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to use discretion and exercise independent and sound judgment.