Attorney Recruiting ManagerFor the Denver Office of a Prestigious, Regional Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Manage, coordinate and support robust attorney recruiting initiatives and strategic planning in all offices;
- Manage full-cycle interview process, including coordination of interview schedules, requests for interview feedback and candidate follow-up;
- Serve as a liason between new hires and Firm administrative departments or other offices during offer and integration phases;
- Represent the Firm at recruiting events and among external recruiters and candidates;
- Manage fall OCI; review resumes and pre-select candidates;
- Plan and supervise 10-week Summer Associate Program, including orientation, training programs, social events and mentor assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of previous legal recruitment experience; previous professional services, corporate or law firm experience is a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and management skills to successfully interact with all levels of Firm personnel;
- Proven organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to exercise judgment and handle sensitive and confidential matters with discretion;
- Exhibit initiative to accomplish results while working both independently and as part of a team;
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, viDesktop/HRIS systems and other recruiting-related databases.