Director of People and CultureFor the New York Office of a Boutique Litigation Firm
- Provide HR administrative support throughout employee life cycle, including initiating and monitoring background checks, onboarding, performance reviews and providing employee relations guidance;
- Host events that encourage positive Firm collaboration and interaction. Push and execute initiatives that promote positive work environment and collaborative culture; provide coaching and mentorship;
- Manage all staff hiring processes; implement sourcing strategies that provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool through networking, referrals, job postings and direct sourcing for passive talent;
- Partner with senior management to resolve internal employee issues;
- Assist employees with emotional wellness;
- Provide advice for managers and employees with interpretation and communication of Firm policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree required with concentration in organization development, human resource, industrial psychology, business administration or related field; 10+ years of pro-gressive HR experience;
- Excellent organizational skills, including demonstrated project management skills;
- Outstanding writing, leadership and influencing skills; proven ability to inspire confidence in leadership;
- Strong working knowledge of HRIS programs and Microsoft Office;
- Ability to show initiative, be proactive and to learn and adapt to new systems;
- Innovative and entrepreneurial spirit and attitude.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results