Senior Proposals ManagerFor the Ohio Office of a Top Global Law Firm
- Lead the global proposal team and oversee the proposal development process; develop and communicate best practices;
- Coordinates the development, production and organization of proposal materials, including lawyer biographies, past experience profiles and practice group information;
- Counsel lawyers on effective proposals in line with the Firm’s approach and policies;
- Oversee quality control processes and train team members;
- Oversee the proposal management system and tracking system in addition to analyzing and communicating results;
- Develop effective relationships and facilitate collaboration to achieve effective processes, tools and sharing of information for the benefit of the proposal process.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or a related discipline; 8+ years of marketing and proposal writing experience and 3+ years of experience managing teams;
- Market-leading knowledge of procurement and proposals/RFPs in support of developing and winning business;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to organize self and others;
- Ability to take initiative, set priorities and see projects through completion;
- Strong service orientation and ability to inspire confidence with decision makers.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results