Client Development CoordinatorFor the DC Office of an International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Assist in preparing sophisticated, thoughtful and persuasive pitch materials, including RFP responses and tailored marketing collateral;
- Conduct research on companies, industries, marketplaces and competitors; develop insights and communicate recommendations;
- Provide support for directories and submissions including Chambers USA, Legal 500 and Best Law Firms and Best Lawyers;
- Support the planning and execution of Firm events, including conferences, webinars, client entertainment and receptions; coordinate sponsorships;
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to support website and attorney bio updates and online profiles including LinkedIn;
- Work with colleagues to support InterAction updates and development of targeted marketing lists.
- BA/BS required;
- Experience in a professional services environment, preferably with a law firm in a marketing or client development role;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite software as well as West Monitor Suite, PACER, and Lexis/Nexis, among other tools;
- Strong research skills and ability to turn data into intelligence; strong attention to detail and quality;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize action steps and meet deadlines;
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.