Professional Development Manager for RestructuringFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Staff approximately thirty Associates as needed; monitor utilization and track Associates' experience in order to maximize the variety of work, increase exposure to different Partners and Senior Associates and develop new skills;
- Assist Restructuring lawyers with designing and implementing training programs;
- Collaborate with others in the Professional Development Department to manage the performance evaluation process for Restructuring Associates and Counsel;
- Manage the Career Advisor Program for the Restructuring group;
- Manage lateral integration program including conducting orientation, arranging periodic gatherings and checking in with new arrivals regularly;
- Work with Professional Development and meet regularly with Associates to assess morale, identify training needs, answer questions and address concerns.
- 3+ years of post-graduate experience in a law firm or professional services; JD and/or Master’s degree preferred;
- Familiarity with bankruptcy and corporate restructuring a plus;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Excellent leadership skills and be able to inspire confidence among associates and firm leaders;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of personnel and other sensitive matters;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results