Continuing Legal Education AssistantFor the New York Office of an Innovative Law Firm
- Work with the Manager of Attorney Licensing and Compliance to ensure compliance with Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and other regulatory requirements for all Firm lawyers;
- Assist in monitoring and tracking the status of attorneys’ licenses to practice law;
- Prepare program-specific forms;
- Support on-site and off-site and online CLE accredited programs;
- Provide administrative support to the Manager of Attorney Licensing and Compliance.
- Previous general office experience and computer skills; prior law firm experience preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Proficiency in learning management systems, CE Manager, viDesktop+CLE and a working knowledge of CLE rules (CA, NY, VA) preferred;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results