BD & Communications CoordinatorFor the Atlanta Office of a Top 10 Global Law Firm
- Work closely with the Regional Manager to support the business development efforts of Atlanta and Miami offices, with a primary focus on events planning and execution;
- Plan and execute client-facing events, including preparing guest lists, invitations, CLE approval and name tags;
- Organize civic and charitable commitments, including processing charitable paperwork and work with Design Services to develop advertising, invitations and other design work that is consistent with the Firm’s brand;
- Work with Regional Manager to generate competitive intelligence and client reports as needed;
- Coordinate with BD&C Business Acquisition Unit to produce and deliver proposal materials locally;
- Maintain office-related website content and social media sites, with oversight from the Regional Manager and office leadership.
- 3+ years of experience in a business development and/or marketing role in a business and/or professional services environment; Bachelor’s degree;
- 3+ years of experience in event planning and coordination;
- Excellent proficiency with CRM and email marketing software;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to meet deadlines and be flexible to changing priorities;
- Ability to establish effective working relationships across regional, practice and Firm lines;
- Strong service and hospitality orientation.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results