CRM SpecialistFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Play a strategic role in data management and establishing best practices for the Firm’s InterAction CRM;
- Maintain all marketing, business development and event lists, and assist in improving targeted lists for marketing and business development-related activities;
- Distribute marketing-related electronic communications to Firm marketing lists using Vuture, the Firm's email marketing software; generate and analyze analytics reports after sends;
- Participate in internal marketing initiatives to strengthen and expand the Firm's use of the CRM system;
- Help drive and oversee CRM initiatives developed by the marketing and business development team;
- Participate in strategic planning sessions in order to continuously grow, improve and optimize the use of the CRM platform as an effective marketing and business development tool.
- 5+ years of experience in a related field, preferably within a law firm or professional services organization;
- Expertise in CRM software; InterAction is a must;
- Knowledge of Vuture or similar email technology;
- Ability to think strategically, with a track record of problem solving and change management;
- Attention to detail in order to maintain the integrity of the CRM data;
- Collaborative team-player with strong communication skills.