Diversity & Inclusion Project ManagerFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Implement and manage highly prioritized D&I objectives and initiatives, including learning and development, employee engagement and knowledge management;
- Research, recommend and support delivery of D&I learning and development programs for attorneys and professional staff, including identifying relevant topics, speakers and presentations;
- Develop inclusive content for internal and external communications that drive employee engagement, understanding and transparency regarding D&I;
- Maintain relevant global industry trends, benchmarks and current thinking on D&I
- Assist in analyzing key internal metrics related to D&I strategy;
- Supervise the maintenance of a database of D&I resources, programs, organizations, conferences and events.
- 4+ years related experience, preferably in a law firm or professional services environment; Bachelor's degree;
- Strong project management experience working as part of cross-functional teams, from project design through implementation and ongoing assessment;
- Goal oriented, highly organized, proactive and resourceful with demonstrated ability to negotiate multiple stakeholders, Firm processes and scalability considerations to see projects through to completion;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to quickly build credibility and trust;
- Demonstrated interest in diversity and inclusion, preferably in a formal D&I, talent development or organizational management role;
- Strong Excel and data analysis skills; able to use technology to find solutions that drive efficiency and excellence in planning and implementation processes.