Attorney Recruiting CoordinatorFor the San Francisco Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
- In conjunction with the Head of Lateral Attorney Recruiting, participate in strategic intake meetings with hiring Partners to learn about Practice Group needs and communicate them to key stakeholders/search firms;
- Screen resumes and applications, distribute paperwork of qualified applicants to appropriate parties and maintain applicant files;
- Manage ongoing applicant communications and answer all relevant applicant questions; coordinate and communicate with search firms regarding recruiting needs and candidate interviews;
- Maintain all applicant tracking mechanisms and compile statistics of interviews, offers made, rejections, offers declined and all other lateral recruiting records;
- Actively participate in firm wide recruiting meetings and committees;
- Coordinate the preparation of relevant notices and documentation for new hires and ensure that all necessary departments and parties are informed to facilitate new hires' arrival and orientation.
- 2+ years of legal recruiting experience in a mid-size to large law firm, professional services firm or large corporate; executive assistant experience preferred;
- Strong technology skills in MS Office products with high level of proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and calendaring; familiarity with Human Resource systems and relational databases preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels within and outside the Firm;
- High client service ethic and a proven record of delivering exemplary client satisfaction to external and internal clients;
- Strong sense of accountability, taking ownership over projects and responsibilities and resolving issues proactively;
- Excellent organizational, process and follow-through skills; ability to prepare accurate, highly detailed work products.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results