Marketing CoordinatorFor the New York Office of an Investigative & Business Intelligence Consulting Firm
This is a filled position.
- Support the management and maintenance of the Firm’s client relationship and opportunity management system, including interfacing with practitioners to train them on the system and providing weekly reporting on pipeline activities;
- Assist in the preparation of proposals, statements of qualifications, letters, RFPs and presentations for prospective clients;
- Track, update, assemble and print (both in-house and through the Firm’s vendor) templates and business development materials such as brochures, practitioner bios, client newsletters and alerts, representative matters and pitch materials;
- Manage inventory of Firm’s branded materials and coordinate with vendors as needed to order new materials in line with events, branding changes and other updates;
- Own tracking and updating of global Firm events calendar, including sponsorships, speaking engagements and attendance; monitor calendar for conflicts, build event timelines and manage all deadlines;
- Coordinate with marketing manager on event logistics for Firm sponsorships, meetings, speaking engagements, seminars, tradeshows, webinars, client events and other off-site activities; conduct event and venue research and track attendance.
- 1-2 years of experience working in marketing or business development within the professional services industry; Bachelor’s degree with proven academic excellence;
- Extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel;
- Self-starter, analytical and solution oriented; able to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment;
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills;
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team ethic;
- Interest or experience in marketing technology and CRM platforms a plus.