Director of Associate RecruitingFor the New York, DC, Boston, Bay Area or LA Office of an International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Oversee firm-wide new attorney hiring strategies and manage team across the country;
- Formulate and administer associate recruiting strategies, operational procedures and practices to hire the best legal talent;
- Build and maintain intelligence on competitor practices and programs; serve as a Firm resource for innovative best practices to identify and recruit talent;
- Manage and implement support and information sharing systems; guide efforts to implement new technology, software programs and more efficient systems;
- Serve as a contributing member to the Firm’s Diversity and Mentoring Committees; ensure that the Firm’s diversity goals are incorporated in the overall recruiting strategy;
- Assist with the integration of the recruiting processes in the Firm’s European and Asian offices.
- 8+ years of legal recruiting experience as a manager of a large office and/or with oversight of multiple offices of an AmLaw 100 law firm; Bachelor’s degree required;
- Possess a proven track record of success in defining and implementing innovative firm-wide recruiting programs consistent with the Firm’s goals and objectives;
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to influence; strong client service skills are essential;
- Demonstrated ability to establish creative marketing strategies designed to attract top talent;
- Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to motivate others and build a cohesive team;
- Creative thinker with a high level of energy who is passionate about recruiting and committed to bringing out the best in team members.