Business Development SpecialistFor the New York Office of an Investigative & Business Intelligence Consulting Firm
This is a filled position.
- Develop, recommend and execute strategies to drive growth for assigned practices;
- Research and draft pitches, proposals and RFP responses to facilitate the generation of business development leads;
- Assist with the design and execution of business development plans for practice groups and individual practitioners; work closely with practice group leaders to adjust plans proactively as market conditions change;
- Research, analyze and identify opportunities in key industry sectors and with target clients; analyze competitors and their service offerings and identify opportunities to raise the profile of the practices and practitioners;
- Analyze markets and conduct research into industries, sectors, clients, and competition in order to inform strategic planning;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that efforts are efficient and synchronized across business development support services.
- 3+years of BD experience within a professional services firm or law firm; Bachelor’s degree required;
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite;
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed manner, meet deadlines and thrive in a dynamic work environment;
- Superior research and writing skills;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with a high level of attention to detail.