Legal Recruiting CoordinatorFor the Boston Office of a Premier Intellectual Property Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Coordinate regional lateral and entry-level hiring for six of the Firm’s US offices;
- Collaborate with search firms and the office's attorneys to fill hiring needs; serve as a point of contact for candidates throughout the recruiting process;
- Review resumes and schedule interviews;
- Coordinate offers and acceptances;
- Attend recruiting events;
- Assist with firmwide recruiting initiatives by working on special projects, as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting in a law firm or professional services environment;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently;
- Strong attention to detail.