Marketing CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Boutique International Law Firm
- Assist in the execution of research projects, such as research on market trends, clients or prospects, and help prepare reports;
- Assist with drafting content and producing marketing materials, such as the Firm's website, brochures, newsletters, client alerts and Firm announcements;
- Act as data steward using the Firm’s CRM (InterAction), reviewing and approving information for submission to database; ensure standardization, accurateness and completeness;
- Proactively manage and maintain annual budget for Marketing & BD expenses;
- Assist with events, including developing the invitation list, tracking RSVPs, preparing name tags and preparing materials;
- Manage digital marketing campaigns.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a law firm; strong business acumen required; Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing, Business or a related field;
- Must have strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and InterAction (or comparable CRM);
- Experience utilizing online social media tools in a professional setting, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and blogging;
- Meticulous attention to detail, as well as strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and approach projects with a flexible and adaptable mindset;
- Enthusiastic, with the demonstrated ability to work with people at various levels within the Firm.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results