Attorney Development & Training ManagerFor the New York Office of a Highly Regarded Global Law Firm
- Manage the Firm’s litigation workshop series, bootcamps and seminars;
- Manage the Firm’s attorney mentoring program;
- Supervise assistant in maintaining mentoring database, workshop logistics and additional projects; supervise coordinator on special projects as needed
- Serve as core member of New Associate Orientation planning and Professional Development committees;
- Identify and implement new training opportunities; keep apprised of industry developments;
- Acquire solid expertise in CLE rules.
- JD with 5+ years of practice experience, preferably in litigation, OR 7+ years of experience supporting or managing professional development programs for lawyers;
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills;
- A demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple projects with attention to detail;
- Strong desire to work as part of a team in a demanding, client-centered legal services environment;
- Possesses a positive outlook with focus on proposing/finding solutions;
- Strong interest in elevating programs and processes to the next level; willingness to apply creativity to accomplish these goals.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results