Professional Development CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Large Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Collaborate with PD team to plan new associate orientation and other multi-day programs;
- Coordinate training programs, which includes: communicating with attorney presenters & outside consultants and coordinating conference rooms, catering and videoconferencing etc.;
- Plan social events held in connection with new associate orientation and other programs;
- Advise attorneys about their CLE compliance, research CLE opportunities and maintain CLE database;
- Coordinate program evaluations; compile and analyze feedback and recommend improvements as needed;
- Support PD Team with implementing coaching and mentoring programs.
- 1+ years of experience required; BA required;
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required; knowledge of CLE tracking system preferred;
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to take initiative and juggle multiple priorities;
- Positive, flexible attitude; team player.