Legal Recruitment ManagerFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Oversee all attorney recruitment including summer associates, clerks and laterals;
- Supervise, guide, develop and train Recruitment Coordinators and Assistants; act as a trusted advisor to Hiring Partners;
- Propose and implement strategy for law student outreach through communications with law school placement offices, email campaigns to 1Ls, and student groups; recommend creative profile raising events at law schools;
- Successfully design and manage all aspects of the Firm’s Summer Associate Program including mentoring programs, social and community service events, diversity initiatives and educational programming;
- Oversee on-campus and in-office interviewing, effective offer extension and follow up;
- Ensure accuracy of hiring data; create and maintain reports, metrics and analysis for internal and external purposes.
- BA required; 4+ years of recruitment experience and 2+ years of management experience;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and organizational skills;
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities, excellent attention to detail; ability to take initiative and work independently;
- Successful time management skills are required;
- Strong technical skills on the following applications preferred: Excel, PowerPoint, LawCruit, viDesktop.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results