Business Development Coordinator (Transactional Business Intelligence)For the New York Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Gather and vet data from various sources/databases to compile a variety of intelligence briefings, including company/private equity firm profiles, relationship intelligence documents and biographical dossiers;
- Monitor alerts and news flow to support proactive BI team initiatives;
- Conduct research in support of cross-marketing, industry targeting and/or competitive intelligence/benchmarking projects;
- Maintain best practices with regard to data collection and mining, including internal database audits and updates;
- Manage additional research and organizational functions as assigned by management;
- Assist with various initiatives that intersect with other functional areas within the marketing context.
- Bachelor’s degree and at 2+ years’ experience is required, preferably in a legal, finance-related, or professional services organization;
- Excellent client service orientation and listening skills, with comfort interacting with key Business Development and senior Firm personnel;
- Proven ability to organize and manage a diverse range of projects, prioritizing multiple tasks with competing deadlines (at times in high-pressure situations);
- Meticulous methods of information acquisition, compilation, and communication (including the use of online information databases, tools and resources); attention to detail is imperative;
- Solid analytical skill, with the ability to absorb, refine, and concisely convey complex information;
- Experience with Adobe and SharePoint are preferred; working knowledge of Chrome River and/or InterAction is a plus.