Associate Development Manager (Corporate)For the Palo Alto Office of an Innovative Law Firm
- Provide staffing support for Junior Associates in the Corporate Practice Groups; work with Practice Group Heads to identify growth opportunities for legal talent;
- Manage day-to-day Associate relations issues and act as an ombudsman for Associates;
- Coach Associates on topics such as work assignments, receiving feedback and serious professional development issues;
- Conduct check-in meetings with all new Corporate Associates to ensure proper onboarding and integration;
- Develop and facilitate events to foster greater cohesion within the Department, including morale-boosting events and the welcome for new hires.
- JD degree; 5+ years of practice experience, ideally in corporate;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Passion for attorney development and strong client service orientation;
- Well developed project management skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results