Business Development Analyst for Finance & RestructuringFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Monitor existing and prospective clients, competitor activity and market trends, and proactively identify opportunities;
- Manage content for targeted presentations, proposals and pitch materials;
- Work with PR team to proactively identify and secure article placement, speaking opportunities, conference sponsorships, webinars and other visibility attorney initiatives;
- Manage league table process/relationships to ensure effective and timely submission;
- Manage the drafting and submission of content for numerous legal directories, awards and related industry guides (e.g., Chambers, Legal 500, IFLR);
- Initiate and coordinate client events and CLE training programs.
- BA required; 2+ years of relevant experience in a law frim or financial institution preferred;
- Knowledge of, and experience with, corporate finance (restructuring, bank lending, capital markets, mergers and acquisitions) a plus;
- Experience with legal-research/legal-news databases and resources (Bloomberg, S&P Capital IQ, Thomson One, Thomson Reuters) preferred;
- Experience with InterAction or another CRM programs preferred;
- Ability to work confidently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels of the organization;
- Highly motivated, responsive and conscientious, with a commitment to delivering excellent client service.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results