Marketing & Communications SpecialistFor the New York Office of a Financial Services Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Assist in the creation of marketing content across touchpoints, including website content, pitch materials, practice descriptions, attorney bios, emails and client newsletters;
- Develop and manage marketing department operational processes and best practices that support the marketing programs alongside the Director; work with the Director to implement measurement strategies to capture ROI on marketing investments;
- Assist in identifying and organizing profile-raising activities of the Firm and its attorneys, such as events, webinars, conferences, PR opportunities and rankings and directories;
- Manage marketing and business development events, including alumni, CLE and other opportunities to expand business relationships;
- Manage content and production of internal and external facing communications including client, diversity and alumni newsletters and event invitations;
- Assist in the development and maintenance of marketing materials, such as practice descriptions, PowerPoints, client alerts and client success stories.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, communications or business development roles, preferably in a law firm, financial institution or agency; Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business-related field preferred;
- Experience with email marketing tools (ex. Vuture), website marketing, media tracking, online electronic newswire services and social media tools; knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop) a plus;
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills and a professional demeanor;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and impeccable attention to detail;
- Highly motivated, proactive, responsive and conscientious, with a commitment to delivering excellent client service;
- Ability to multitask and juggle competing deadlines; flexibility to work additional hours as necessary.