Attorney Recruiting & Development Senior ManagerFor the Los Angeles Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Work with office leadership and the Hiring Committee to develop short and long-term hiring strategies to support summer associate, entry-level and lateral associate recruitment efforts that align with Firm goals;
- Oversee campus recruitment efforts, including law school outreach, branding and networking events;
- Oversee summer associate program, including assignments, evaluations, feedback, training and social activities;
- Manage recruitment of lateral associate candidates from sourcing to selection, including coordination with leadership and interfacing with search firms;
- Oversee evaluation processes for associates and counsel and coordinating individual training ands coaching;
- Administer the associate mentor program, including recommending mentor assignments and monitoring participation.
- 7+ years of attorney recruiting and professional development experience with a law firm or other professional services firm environment; Bachelor’s Degree required;
- Strong ability to engage and collaborate with firm leaders, lawyers, students, career placement offices and business services professionals;
- Ability to handle difficult situations with poise and diplomacy and to use discretion and exercise independent and sound judgement;
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational and planning skills;
- Demonstrated experience with leading and supervising others.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results