Lateral Partner Recruiting ManagerFor the New York Office of a Top Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Manage all aspects of the identification and assessment process for every US Lateral Partner candidate; work closely with the Lateral Hiring Partner and Practice Group Leaders to develop recruiting efforts and align strategies with business needs;
- Create and maintain positive and effective relationships with recruiting firms and other external candidate sources to identify and target appropriate Lateral Partner candidates;
- Work closely with the Lateral Hiring Partner and the Chief Diversity Officer to develop Partner recruitment methodologies that support and advance the Firm's diversity commitment and goals;
- Develop tools for Department and Practice Group Leaders and Office Managing Partners to improve and enhance Lateral Partner recruiting;
- Raise the internal and external visibility and perception of the Firm’s Lateral Partner recruitment efforts;
- Work closely with HR and Firm leadership to ensure the smooth integration of new hires into the Firm.
- 8+ years of recruiting experience in a law firm or other professional services firm; Bachelor’s degree required; JD preferred;
- 3+ years of experience supervising one or more recruiting personnel or other related support personnel;
- Excellent written and oral communication;
- Strong leadership skills which translate into an engaged, high-performance lateral recruiting team;
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate the planning of events, maintain effective communication and work well both independently and as part of a group;
- Ability to remain discreet and maintain confidentiality.