US Events ManagerFor the NY Office of a Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Plan and manage client events (including generation of ideas for new events) and execute them to the highest possible standards;
- Ensure events are consistent with the Firm’s positioning and corporate objectives, working with BD and the Partnership;
- Research and tailor unique events to meet client entertainment objectives;
- Deliver a range of events for employees, including holiday and summer parties, diversity events and Partner dinners;
- Manage practice group conferences, including establishing the event plan, liaising with venues, and managing the on-site event;
- Conduct detailed post-event evaluation, including costs and ROI, and report findings to relevant audiences.
- 5+ years of events experience working in an international business environment that requires buy-in and engagement of leadership;
- Significant corporate event management experience, including conferences.
- Proven track record of successful client relationship management;
- Good working knowledge of suitable venues in NY and Washington;
- The ability to build strong working relationships and to be able to persuade and influence a range of people, including Partners; the ability to lead in a high pressure environment with a focus on results.