Legal Recruiting CoordinatorFor the Chicago Office of a Well-Respected Am Law 100 Firm
This is a filled position.
- Work with Legal Recruiting Manager to plan and coordinate orientation, training and social events for summer associates; oversee logistics for on-site and off-site events and training sessions;
- Coordinate with internal firm departments on the arrival of summer associates including office assignments, arrival and departure processes;
- Play an integral role in on-campus recruiting, including coordinating with career services offices, scheduling callback interviews and coordinating school receptions and dinners;
- Coordinate candidate interviews for post-clerk and lateral associate hiring in Chicago;
- Maintain the Firm’s recruiting database, including creation of new candidate profiles, input of interview schedules, updates to correspondence and daily check-in of Self-Apply candidates;
- Assist with data compilation and preparation of drafts of various surveys, including NALP and NALP Foundation surveys.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience in a law firm environment and a Bachelor's degree;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Excellent organizational skill and attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; solid analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Dedication to collaboration and teamwork; self-starter.