Communications Senior ManagerFor the New York Office of a Global Law Firm
- Manage the Firm's PR agency and help shape PR strategy; write and distribute press releases and deal announcements; support the communication of financial results; assist with press-related events;
- Lead team members and take responsibility for planning and executing the firm's external and internal communications; provide practical and strategic advice in relation to the Firm's communications activities;
- Liaise with Partners to develop their strategic messaging; support important firm-wide campaigns and initiatives;
- Write communication materials such as press releases, media pitches, deal announcements, byline article abstracts, pre-briefing documents, social media posts, and more;
- Identify with Partners and BD members emerging trends and issues that impact clients that can be communicated via a range of channels;
- Supervise the Firm’s awards process; provide guidance on awards, sponsorship, advertising, editorial and advertorial proposals.
- 10+ years of communications/public relations experience, preferably in legal services, either at a firm or on the agency side;
- Proven track record of successful client relationship management;
- Strong understanding of the legal and business landscape and ability to help the firm to distinguish itself from peer firms;
- Experience in developing and successfully executing communications & PR plans;
- Comfortable interacting with and counseling partners and senior-level employees;
- Excellent verbal communication skills and exceptional writing abilities.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results